There’s more work to be done. The best thing we can do right now is stay organized.
We are maintaining a list of resources for activists you can find here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PXycuYSXUUL6GuXheJyH0UUa_jGvEs8dDToIMpH6vKM/edit?usp=sharing
If you have a resource you would like to see added to this document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider following My Block, My Hood, My City, the Chicago Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression and the Chicago Chapter of Black Lives Matter to keep informed about further action.
What To Do Next
Useful next steps include supporting South and West Side businesses that have been hit by looting or vandalism and supporting those jailed for their participation in the protests.
- Donate to the Chicago Bail Fund here: https://chicagobond.org/donate/
- Demand the release of protesters by calling the following stations:
- Harrison and Kedzie: (312)746-8386
- 51st and Wentorth: (312)747-8366
- State and 18th: (312)745-4290
- Larrabee: (312)742-5870
Our Google Doc also includes a list of organizations to consider volunteering with as our fight for justice continues. Email email@example.com to add a resource.