- “We Are Never Meeting in Real Life,” by Samantha Irby [Read Jera Brown’s interview with her here]
- “Her Body & Other Parties: Stories,” by Carmen Machado
- “Electric Arches,” by Eve Ewing
- “Sing, Unburied, Sing,” by Jesmyn Ward
- “The Wrong Way to Save Your Life: Essays,” by Megan Stielstra
- “Obama: An Intimate Portrait,” by Pete Souza
- “Lincoln in the Bardo,” by George Saunders
- “The South Side: A Portrait of Chicago and American Segregation,” by Natalie Moore
- “We Were Eight Years In Power: An American Tragedy,” by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- “Future Home of the Living God,” by Louise Erdrich
Women & Children First Bookstore is located at 5233 N. Clark St. in Andersonville.
Before You Go: Help Keep Us Rebellious
Rebellious Magazine for Women is funded almost entirely by individual contributions, and your gift goes directly to our diverse team of freelance writers, editors and creators. Please consider becoming a sustaining member on Patreon. Thank you!