1. “In the Midst of Winter,” by Isabel Allende
2. “Electric Arches,” by Eve Ewing
3. “Don’t Call Us Dead: Poems,” by Danez Smith
4. “No Relation,” by Paula Carter
5. “Her Body & Other Parties: Stories,” by Carmen Machado
6. “Subject to Change: Trans Poetry & Conversation,” edited by H. Melt
7. “We Are Never Meeting in Real Life,” by Samantha Irby
8. “The Mothers,” by Brit Bennett
9. “Sing, Unburied, Sing,” by Jesmyn Ward
10. “Nasty Women: Feminism, Resistance and Revolution in Trump’s America,” edited by Kate Harding and Samhita Mukhopadhyay
Women & Children First Bookstore is located at 5233 N. Clark St. in Andersonville.
Before You Go: Help Keep Us Rebellious
Rebellious Magazine for Women is funded almost entirely by individual contributions, and your gift goes directly to our diverse team of freelance writers, editors and creators. Please consider becoming a sustaining member on Patreon. Thank you!