- “Nasty Women: Feminism, Resistance and Revolution in Trump’s America,” edited by Kate Harding and Samhita Mukhopadhyay
- “Manhattan Beach,” by Jennifer Egan
- “We Are Never Meeting in Real Life,” by Samantha Irby
- “Lady Killers: Deadly Women Throughout History,” by Tori Telfer
- “We Were Eight Years In Power: An American Tragedy,”” by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- “Electric Arches,” by Eve Ewing
- “Her Body & Other Parties: Stories,” by Carmen Machado
- “The Sun and Her Flowers,” by Rupi Kaur
- “What Happened,” by Hillary Rodham Clinton
- “The Wrong Way to Save Your Life: Essays,” by Megan Stielstra
Women & Children First Bookstore is located at 5233 N. Clark St. in Andersonville.
Before You Go: Help Keep Us Rebellious
Rebellious Magazine for Women is funded almost entirely by individual contributions, and your gift goes directly to our diverse team of freelance writers, editors and creators. Please consider becoming a sustaining member on Patreon. Thank you!