- “What Happened,” by Hillary Rodham Clinton
- “We Are Never Meeting in Real Life,” by Samantha Irby
- “Code of the West,” by Sahar Mustafah
- “The Wrong Way to Save Your Life: Essays,” by Megan Stielstra
- “You’re More Powerful Than You Think: A Citizen’s Guide to Making Change Happen,” by Eric Liu
- “Homegoing,” by Yaa Gyasi
- “Rust Belt Chicago: An Anthology,” by Martha Bayne (editor)
- “All the Birds in the Sky,” by Charlie Jane Anders
- “Electric Arches,” by Eve Ewing
- “Hunger,” by Roxane Gay
Women & Children First Bookstore is located at 5233 N. Clark St. in Andersonville.
[Hillary Clinton photo by Barb Kinney/HFA]
Before You Go: Help Keep Us Rebellious
Rebellious Magazine for Women is funded almost entirely by individual contributions, and your gift goes directly to our diverse team of freelance writers, editors and creators. Please consider becoming a sustaining member on Patreon. Thank you!