- Stop crying uncontrollably
- Decide if “America’s Racist Uncle” is the best way to refer to the new president-elect on the site
- Convince as many bad-ass feminists as possible to run for office in 2018 and beyond via SheShouldRun.Org
- Definitely re-up Winc wine club subscription
- Vote with my wallet by supporting even more women-owned, feminist-friendly independent local businesses & organizations
- Buy a “Nasty Woman” T-shirt that supports Planned Parenthood: Check!
- Plan Oprah/Gayle-style road trip to the Women’s March on Washington on Jan. 21, 2017. Who’s in?
- Strategize with other feminists about how to harness this collective outrage into action
- Self care, self care, self care, up to and including watching all 9,000 amazing Obama/Biden memes
- Spread the gospel of the Pantsuit Nation
- Learn from The OpEd Project how to express myself about the election without language that would shock my grandmother
- Google “alt-right,” start hyperventilating, fight back urge to vomit, go back to bullet one
Financially support a broad collection of journalism, even members of what I call the Big Box American News Industry. Some current subscriptions:
What’s on your feminist to-do list? Post some ideas on our Facebook page!
Before You Go: Help Keep Us Rebellious
Rebellious Magazine for Women is funded almost entirely by individual contributions, and your gift goes directly to our diverse team of freelance writers, editors and creators. Please consider becoming a sustaining member on Patreon. Thank you!